Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A powerful OST to PST Converter tool

OST file basically stores a copy of your Exchange data for Offline use. As with any other database the OST data is also at risk of corruption from various means be it a malicious software attack, hardware related issues, sudden outlook termination or file system corruption. It is therefore very important to devise a strategy to help you recover the Exchange mailbox data within the OST file reliably.

One strategy is to Convert OST files to PST. PST files, unlike OST files, can be imported into any version of the outlook and its contents viewed. PST files are therefore ideal for scenarios such as this where OST file data is to be recovered.

The best tool to perform OST to PST Conversions with is the EdbMails OST to PST Converter tool. It is an all in one OST Recovery tool that has extensive filtering options, recovers all data along with email properties, allows to preview all OST contents before export and provides a simple to use interface that anybody can easily understand work with.

Steps to Convert OST to PST using EdbMails

The OST to PST Conversion using EdbMails is as easy as making a few clicks. Read below to know how to do it:

1. Launch EdbMails application and select Export OST to PST method
2. Browse for the OST file to proceed with the OST to PST Export operation. Click the ‘Continue’
3. Select the checkbox next to Mailboxes / folders in the application tree-view

Want to know which software is one the best for the data conversion then the answer is SysOZ OST to PST Converter is the best freeware software that can repair, recover corrupted or damaged OST file. This tool can easily recover and convert full OST data into PST data file without any data loss. This utility offers a free service to convert 30 emails into several formats without the money.  You can also convert your data into various formats like PST, EML, MSG, vCard, vCal, EMLX, and MBOX.

Read more: https://www.sysoz.com/products/ost-to-pst-converter.html

I would like to guide you use the OST to PST Converter software for migrating OST files into PST file format that is the reliable tool for every user because this tool easily converts your all OST files into Outlook PST file format. This tool supports all the latest versions such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013. etc.

If you need a reliable tool to convert OST file into PST, then I would like to suggest you use Zaplogix OST to PST Converter Software. Through this tool, you can take-out all OST file corruption errors without missing OST file data. After that, you can convert the OST file into so many different extensions such as PST, MSG, RTF, TXT, EML, MHTML and Office 365 formats. It cost you $ 49 USD Only for Personal license.
For More Info Visit Here: https://www.zaplogix.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

If you are searching the advance tool for powerful OST to PST conversion without any trouble, so use eSoftTools that design with advance programming to keep originality of your OST file data. It has ability to convert offline OST file to PST, EML, MBOX, CSV, vCard, MSG, HTML and PST. Software gives availability to recover data from outlook ost file such as task, contact, emails, contacts, chats, notes, journals, appointments. OST to PST converter tool also capable to export Offline storage table files to Office 365.

Get more info:- https://www.esofttools.com/free-ost-to-pst.html

Are you looking for a Mac OST file to PST file format? You can try this application to migrate the OST database file to Outlook PST file format. It can convert multiple mailboxes that contains inbox, outbox, messages, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time). This software easily recovers corrupt OST file. You can download the free trial version for Mac OST to PST Converter Tool.

It is the best solution to recover all damaged or orphaned Offline OST files data and convert to Outlook PST format. OST to PST Converter is the perfect solution for converting unlimited OST files to PST file without any trouble. I have used Convert OST file to PST tool when I required the same issue and got an accurate result, SO you can also use this Converter for Convert your OST file to PST. Download this software from here:- https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/

I think users should a free DEO service of any OST to PST converter tool to check out software working process and features. I would also suggest users downloading best third-party tool & a free trial version to Convert OST to PST Outlook by helping OST to PST converter tool. This application very easily works proficiently for recovery corrupt OST files and export OST to PST, included multiple file formats-Outlook PST, Gmail, MBOX, Office 365, Live Exchange server, MSG, EML, EMLX, vCard, ICS, Zimbra, OLM, PDF, NSF, and etc.

More Info- http://www.osttopst-converter.com

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: