Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Best Office 365 Backup solution?

Here, I am discussing the top 3 methods for Office 365 backup mailbox to PST file format both through manual and third-party software.

First Method: Configure Office 365 mailbox to Outlook and export PST file with the help of the Import/Export Tool.

Second Method: Accomplish the process of exporting Office 365 to PST using the eDiscovery Tool.

Third Method: Use of MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool

You can follow any technique of migrating Office 365 data into PST. But through software, you can not only convert Office 365 to PST but also in EML, MBOX, and other formats. 

To know more visit: Export Office 365 to PST

If you are looking for the best solution to get backup of Office 365 mailboxes, then I would suggest you try Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore tool. It has several features that make it more popular and reliable. Some main features are:

• Get backup smoothly of Office 365 into PST
  • It gets Backup in the fastest way
  • get Backup of User mailbox, Archive mailbox, and Public folder
  • Options to scheduled for Incremental backup and (Periodically).
  • Create and run multiple jobs concurrently, etc.

Read More: https://www.shoviv.com/office365-backup.html

Hii there

If you are looking for the best Office 365  Backup solution then you can try the amazing Office 365 Backup Tool. This software can easily export Office 365 Mailbox to various file format  EML, MSG, PDF, EMLX, HTML, PST, MBOX, DOC, etc. also with his tool you can easily migrate Office365 account to Office 365 webmail or Cloud Account without any additional charges.

Follow the simple these simple sep to perform backup task in Office 365 account;

Step 1:  Download this Backup tool in your account

Step 2: Enter your login detain to log in your account

Step 3: Adjust settings according to your need

Step 4: Enter on Backup button to start backup task to recover your deleted email, contact, files, calendar, etc

If you are looking for best solution to take the backup of Office 365, Then Try ZOOK Office 365 Backup Software .The tool offers to directly migrate Office 365 to Office 365 account along with emails, contacts, calendars, etc.  You can batch convert Office 365 to MBOX, Outlook PST, PDF, EML, MSG, Doc, HTML, and 10+ popular file formats. It Supports to all Outlook Versions i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.

Explore More: Office 365 Backup Software

Mac Office 365 Backup tool means has its status where users can duplication mailboxes from  Office 365 computer. Nevertheless, it is quite tough for all-forgiving of an undertaking individual to feat part from one environs to others. This tool provides the easiest way for Mac Office 365 Patronage. Justification for the Mac Office 365 Backup Tool.

Visit here:-https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-office365-backup.html

You want to take Office 365 Backup. You can do it simply even with the help of Office 365 Backup Tool. which is one of the most secure utilities. I think you should try the best Office 365 Backup Tool that supports you to completely extract backup of Backup office 365 to PST, MSG, MBOX, EML and EMLX format without any problem. A free demo version facility is available for user evaluation.

Hey

I am here with a solution that will help you out to perform Office 365 backup easily that will help you out to download Office 365 Mailbox to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML. Offers naming Convention option. Offers free demo version of the utility.

If you want to backup your Office 365 account to PST format then try Office 365 Backup Software for this purpose. It is the best solution and ensures the users to backup Office 365 data files to your local system/hard-drive safely. It can directly export from Office 365 to Office 365 account to export Exchange mailboxes.

Some other remarkable features of Office 365 Backup:-

1. It offers the users to backup multiple Office 365 accounts at once with all the attachments.

2. It supports multiple file saving formats such as PST, PDF, EML, EMLX, etc.

3. It enables the users to export the Office 365 account to the IMAP account in just a few clicks.

4. Designed with an advanced filter option that offers to extract the required email only.

5. This software supports all the MS Outlook versions i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.

For more information visit here:-https://www.osttopstapp.com/office-365-backup.html

If you want to take a backup of your Office 365 Mailboxes. You can use Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Software, this tool easily works on all the version of Windows and Outlook. And it allows you to backup Office 365 mailboxes to PST. This tool also backup users' mailbox, Archive mailbox, and Public folder.

For more information visit - https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Office-365-Backup-and-ec59ce9a

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: