Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Convert NSF to PST with Emails - eSoftTools

eSoftTools Converter bring special NSF to PST Converter Software the helps to recover lotus notes NSF file and also Convert NSF to PST with emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items and appointments. This software supports all lotus notes  version software like 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, and 6.0 for conversion. NSF to PST Converter Software will convert all lotus notes NSF file to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX and CSV format with maintains all folders structure, sub-folders structure and emails formatting. Software never harm internal data of NSF File while conversion process and provides complete conversion process.

More info - https://www.esofttools.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook.html

Thank to Inspire NSF to PST Converter, Before 9 moth my Lotus Notes NSF file damage then I was use Inspire NSF to PST Converter, This converter recover my 53040 NSF email in to PST. Thanks

Take the help of the finest NSF to PST Conversion Online. This tool is useful to transfer unlimited Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST format without losing information. The tool allows users to convert NSF files in batch to save time and effort. It successfully supports NSF files created by any NSF supportive tool. This software is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS & MS Outlook.

More Info;- NSF to PST Conversion 

The most suitable method to export Notes mailbox data in Outlook is MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter tool. It will help the one for a complete Lotus Notes to Outlook migration with the same integrity and complete folder hierarchy and sub-folder structure. The NSF Converter tool retains the inline images and attachments from the NSF file and exports it in PST format without any alteration. A multiple files migration is a cakewalk task for this remarkable tool.

Get further info: Convert NSF to PST

If you want to convert Lotus Notes mailboxes data to Outlook then you can try NSF to PST Converter Tool. It the most proficient solution, which easily migrate all the IBM data to Outlook PST format with the same folder structure and Metadata properties. It has many attractive features such as- Split PST and naming convention. It is compatible with all edition of Lotus Notes and Windows OS.

More Info- Lotus Notes to Outlook

It is very important for us to choose the correct software for Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion. But most of the time we get the confused cause of the misguidance of features and the option of tools. But here I am informing you one software SysBud NSF to PST Converter which is always the first choice of the user for conversion. Because with this application user not only can convert the NSF file into PST rather user gets an option to convert any size of lotus notes file. Apart from this, it provides multiple saving options such as PST, EML, MSG, vCard, HTML, EMLX, MBOX, and CSV formats as well as capable to split large PST file into small PST files.

Get more information here:- https://www.g2.com/products/sysbud-nsf-to-pst-converter/reviews 

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: