Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Convert NSF to PST

eSoftTools NSF to PST Export software is one of the best converter tools for convert NSF to PST and more eight additional formats like as:- EML, MSG, MBOX, vCard, HTML, EMLX, CSV, and ICS format. You can easily convert NSF data with all attachment and properties included – emails, contacts, task notes, outbox, inbox items, images, video, calendar, dates, and appointments. This software supports all NSF file versions up to 9.0 and the MS outlook version up to 2016. Users can easily download a free demo version for understanding how to work this application in a demo version facility user can restore 25 emails per folder of NSF file to every format.

Get more info:- Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook

If you want to find the best way to convert Lotus Notes NSF data to Outlook PST, then you should check Bitacube NSF to PST Converter. I had used this tool some days ago, it had provided me NSF to PST conversion without any interruption. According to my experience, It is the best tool and provides the best results according to others. many features inbuilt in this tool which helps easily migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook. You can check here this tool free trial version: https://www.bitacube.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

The simplest way to export Lotus Notes emails is using by eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter tool. It has multiple options for migration which include choices such as PST, MSG, HTML, EML, EMLX, and more. The user can even see the live preview of mailbox items before conversion. Just choose the .nsf file, its items, and PST as output file type, and the entire process will be accomplished. A free demo version to offer for every user and user can use the software without any hassle.

Get more info:- Export NSF to PST

NSF to PST Converter Tool allows users to convert unlimited Lotus Notes.NSF files. It successfully exports Lotus Notes to Ms. Outlook and converts NSF to pst with text, Attachments, Folders, and subfolders, Message properties like to, from, cc, bcc, sent/receive dates and times, Calendar items, Task items, Encrypted email, and attachments. It provides the facility with this tool that converts NSF files into EML or MSG file Format because both of this format is very easy to access and reliable for safety. See more information at visit:- http://www.outlookexpress.tooutlookconverter.com/

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: