Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Convert OST to PST file with eSoftTools OST to PST Converter

If you want to perform a safe conversion, then try eSoftTools Free OST to PST Converter that allows you to convert OST to PST file along with it’s attached mailbox components like emails, tasks, drafts, attachments, images, signatures, and contacts. This software does not harm the internal data of the OST file and also maintains the folder hierarchy in it’s exact form. You can export multiple OST files in just one go and also preview the selected OST emails.

If you want to convert your OST mailbox data into PST file format, then you can try OST to PST Converter tool to convert your all OST mailbox data into multiple formats like PST,  Zimbra, Gmail, EML, EMLX, vCard, ICS, MSG, Office 365, Live Exchange server, MBOX and etc..

Get information, visit to:  Convert OST to PST

InQuit OST Converter Outlook converter software is loaded with wonderful features for migrating OST to PST Converter.  A long time ago, I faced the same problem and I used many manual methods but they all were too lengthy and complex. Then I used InQuit OST to PST Converter and got an instant solution to my problem. So, I would suggest you use OST to PST Converter rather than searching for solutions and testing these methods.

Read More: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Convert an OST file into PST format; I refer more effective and advanced OST to PST Converter Software. The software quickly migrate Emails, Contacts and Calendar items from OST file to PST file format. It can also restore data from corrupted or damaged OST files and save the recovered data into PST and other files like: PST, Zimbra, Gmail, vCard, ICS, office365 MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, NSF, and etc. Download the free version of this software.

More info- https://gust.com/programs/how-to-convert-ost-to-pst

Try this OST to PST Conversion program to intelligently repair all kinds of OST file corruption issues and convert them to another different file format. This OST to PST conversion software is capable of converting the OST file offline to PST and other different file formats including EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, etc. Get a free demo version of this software that can convert the OST file with some free selective articles.

More info;- https://www.osttopstapp.com/

OST to PST Exporter software that merely convert OST to PST format without any data lost information. It is the best solution to export OST files into new Outlook PST files and also keeps original Emails properties such as- To, Subject, Bcc, Cc, date, from, and etc.

• The software works to convert data without installing MS Outlook.
• Convert single, multiple files from OST to PST Outlook.
• Export data from OST to PST without changing the Email Meta properties.
• Split large Outlook PST files into small 25 GB parts.
• File size is not an issue as there is no limit.

More info- Import OST to PST

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: