Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

EDB to PST converter to convert EDB data to PST

If you want the best EDB to PST converter software and fix any kinds of Exchange server errors, try the Shoviv EDB to PST converter.

Shoviv EDB to PST converter give you the best solutions for converting and recovering EDB data to PST formats. It is completely able to fix and recover the private and public .edb files with all Emails properties (to cc, bcc, date, time and Subject). It also migrates .edb files to Office 365, Live Exchange Server, EML, and MSG formats. There is no file size limitation to performing EDB Conversion procedure. It works with all versions of Windows Operating System, MS Exchange Server. Download its free trial version and recover the first 25 items per folder.

More details, visit:- EDB to PST

There are many tools also available online to convert EDB to PST file. I like suggest you to use of 3rd party Outlook PST Repair tool to successfully convert all EDB mailbox data into PST, MSG, EML, Office 365 and Live Exchange Server. The tool is also perfectly works on all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS. Get more information, visit from: https://www.recoveryfix.com/convert-edb-to-pst.html

Exchange EDB databases can develop corruption issues over time. IT admins often wonder what the best way is to prevent loss of information if at all such unfortunate incidents occur. The simplest to all such queries will be to use a too that can Convert EDB to PST.

EDB to PST Converter

There could be any number of reasons that can lead to Exchange EDB corruption like sudden shutdown, system failures, network issues, malicious software or even human negligence at times .  EdbMails is easy to use and the user needn’t be well versed in the intricacies of exchange server administration to be able to be able to recover exchange databases. Recover emails, contacts, attachments, calendars and even deleted items with ease using EdbMails.

I have a perfect solution to solve your problems related to Exchange EDB file name as eSoftTools EDB to PST Converter software which has the ability to recover and convert the EDB data such as emails, calendars, contacts, drafts, tasks, notes, journals,  appointments, sent items, permanently deleted emails, and etc to Outlook PST. It supports to works with all Exchange EDB file versions (included– 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2016).

Get More Info: https://www.esofttools.com/exchange-server-database-recovery.html

For converting the EDB data into PST try the free demo version of SysOZ EDB to PST Converter, you can download the free demo version of this software from the official website of this software. Using it you preserve your data into several file formats such as PST, EML, MSG, and HTML. It supports OS Windows’s OS such as 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32 bit & 64bit).  First try and then purchase.

Read more: https://www.sysoz.com/products/edb-to-pst-converter.html

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: