Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

eSoftTools Free NSF to PST Converter software to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook

The Lotus Notes users who are looking for free NSF to PST Converter Software should go for free of charge and dependable tools like eSoftTools NSF file Converter tool. This kind of Lotus Notes converter and recovery software can aid the user to export NSF file into many different file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, vCard and many others. Also, the option to select one or many NSF file items is offered to choose only relevant items for Lotus Notes migration. Anyone can make use of demo edition to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST for free. No exact file size is set for NSF file conversion.

Know more ways to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook here.

NSF to PST Exporter is an easy to use software for converting Lotus Notes (. NSF) files to MS Outlook (. PST) files. Try this software and easily migrate from NSF to PST by exporting all your emails, contacts, attachments, journals, etc.

More Info:- NSF to PST Exporter

Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook with MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter tool and export IBM Notes data in Outlook along with emails, address books, calendars, tasks, journals, and much more in a few clickable steps. The NSF Converter tool maintains all folder items structure such as inbox, outbox, sent items, trash, etc. in PST format with 100% data integrity. All inline images and attachments are retained by the tool after the process to convert NSF to PST Completes.

Get more info: Convert NSF to PST

NSF to PST Converter is the best solution to convert Lotus to outlook. It easily adds and browses single and multiple IBM Notes data at a time. It maintains data accuracy and integrity after the conversion. It easily performs with all editions of Windows OS and compatible with all versions of Lotus Notes.

I want to share my experience with SysBud NSF to PST Converter that helps me to export my 7GB NSF file into PST file format. This amazing tool easily converts multiple NSF files into PST file format with maintaining all mail stuff, meta properties & folder hierarchy. As well as the application also allows the user to transfer IBM notes NSF file into different file formats like- MBOX, EML, MSG, Office 365, Live Exchange, MHTML, HTML, RTF formats. The utility export Contact to CSV and Calendar to ICS format.

for more detail please visit here:- Convert NSF to PST

NSF to PST Migrator is a useful migration software which includes option to choose only those items you require from the list of mail items after migration and save them. It also has option to expand the tree of items after migration and you can choose those items you want to save in your PC. It allows you save individual items in either MSG or EML file formats.

Read more:- https://www.softknoll.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: