Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Export contacts from lotus notes to outlook 2016

Easily export contacts from lotus notes to outlook 2016 with this advance NSF conversion utility. The name of the software that I am talking about is SysInspire NSF to PST Converter Software. This tool has the ability to convert NSF file with all its inner database like- emails, chats, contacts, calendars, appointments, and journals to Outlook PST file. It will export all Lotus Notes mailbox items to PST file without making any changes in its internal structure. Download a free demo version of this software to get a quick analysis of the software working process.

More info:- Export contacts from lotus notes to outlook 2016

To move NSF Notes to PST Outlook, I might want to talk about an outstanding outsider clarification, tips to transfer NSF File into PST Files. NSF to PST File Software is all around coordinated with all MS Outlook renditions, including 2019 and 2016. What's more, clients can likewise perform an inconvenient free movement of Lotus Notes NSF documents to different other record designs including EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, and EMLX.

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: