Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Extract email from EDB file to PST

Make the EDB to PST Conversion with the most famous eSoftTools EDB to PST Converter Software that is 100% safe and secure program to repair the corrupt EDB file and convert EDB to PST, EML, MSG, HTML and EMLX file format with all emails formatting and properties- to, bcc, cc, time, subjects and from. By Using with this EDB to PST Recovery Software user gets the power to recover and restore only the required folders and emails from both priv1.edb file and pub1.edb file and let users try a free demo version under which users can restore 25 emails from per mailbox of EDB file into every format at free of cost.

Get More Info:- Extract EDB mailbox to PST

InQuit EDB to PST Converter can support Office 365 & Live Exchange Server. You can export your corrupt data into new PST data which contain Emails, inbox, outbox, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time). It can supports MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. This application can recover all permanently delete files easily and securely. Tested on the very large size of Outlook EDB file in the database laboratory. This tool support all the version of MS Outlook 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit). This utility provides a 24x 7 technical support. You can convert data into formats like PST,EML,,MSG and HTML.

Read More: https://inquit-edb-to-pst-converter.en.softonic.com

Are you looking for the best EDB to PST Converter Tool to instantly make the conversion of the EDB file? So I will recommend to use the Shine EDB to PST Converter Software which rapidly converts EDB file with its internal elements (such as- contacts, tasks, calendars, journals, reminders, notes, appointments, and attachments) to multiple file formats (like- PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, and HTML). It consumes less time to perform EDB to PST Conversion.

Get More Info:- Free EDB to PST

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: