Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Feature of Thunderbird to Outlook PST

A unique feature of KDETools Thunderbird to Outlook Converter.

• This Thunderbird converter tool also supports all popular email clients applications like- Apple Mail, Pocomail. Eudora, Spicebird, Entourage, Google takeout, Netscape, SeaMonkey, etc.
  • There is No file size limitation to Convert Thunderbird to Outlook PST.
  • They are the fast conversion in minimum time.
  • Convert all emails, contacts, calendars, attachments, etc.
  • This software is very easy to use applications for both technical and non-technical users.
  • It supports all Windows versions like 10, 8, 7, XP.

Read more: http://www.thunderbird2outlook.com/

If you want to choose the best way to import Thunderbird to Outlook PST file so you visit the right platform you can use KDETools Thunderbird Converter. This tool supports MBOX files created with Apple Mail, Pocomail. Eudora, Spicebird, Entourage, Google takeout, Netscape, SeaMonkey, etc. Users can easily convert With the help of this tool Thunderbird file to Outlook PST file format. This software easily converts email attachment like To, Cc, Bcc, Attachment. There are No file size limitations.

To know more: https://www.kdetools.com/thunderbird/

Hi,

If really, you are in need to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook in PST file format then you can try the solution. I used it before some time and also got complete outcome within few minutes. It is a smart Thunderbird Converter program and provided me a complete data migration outcome with all mails properties - metadata, formatting, hyperlinks, attachments, etc. I suggested from my friend and then first of all I tried it with free 25 mails migration from Thunderbird to PST then I decided to go with complete edition and really I am satisfied with its processing. Read more >> https://www.pcvare.com/blog/thunderbird-to-outlook-tutorial/

There are many advanced features of the Thunderbird Converter tool which can transfer the complete Thunderbird database into Outlook PST file format. Following are some of them:

• This can be utilized by both professional users and non-professional users.
  • It can be downloaded and installed on ant Windows OS including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and other Windows OS.
  • It can process unlimited Thunderbird data and change it into the PST file format.
  • This tool can maintain the structural elements of all transferred files so that any user can easily understand all data without any technical help.

Look here even lots of user are using the Thunderbird conversion tool for migrate their MBOX files into PST format but I am here with a superb article that explain the conversion process of MBOX file into PST format instantly. You can read this MBOX to PST conversion guide from here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/free-methods-to-export-mbox-file-to-pst-file-format.html

For an instant solution to transfer data Thunderbird to Outlook PST file so try the reliable software Thunderbird to Outlook PST Converter.

1. This software is created 20+ email clients application such as Entourage, Opera, Netscape, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and etc.
2. It has the capability to recover corrupt Thunderbird files, convert Thunderbird file to Outlook PST and save it to many formats like PST, EML, MSG, HTML & MSG.
3. Thunderbird to Outlook PST converter provides multiple advanced features and is a reliable solution to export Thunderbird to Outlook PST format safely without corrupting file.

See more information http://www.mboxmails.com/thunderbird-converter/

The feature of Thunderbird to Outlook PST Converter tool seamlessly export Thunderbird MBOX File of 20+ Email Clients into Outlook PST, and Other File Formats. The Software Removes all the repetitive or duplicate emails from MBOX files and migrates Thunderbird MBOX files into different email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, Outlook, etc. The user-friendly GUI of the application allows any user to run the tool easily and effectively.

Try this: MBOX Converter Tool

Export Thunderbird data including all messages, mailbox folders, contacts, calendars, etc to MS Outlook by converting thunderbird database file MBOX to PST file. You can easily perform MBOX file to PST conversion using vMail MBOX Converter tool. Further, you can import the PST file in any version of Outlook software to access all data from Thunderbird.

mbox to pst converter

If you have no idea how to export the Thunderbird file into PST file format, then no need to worry about it.  Download SysBud Thunderbird to Outlook Converter to perform the fast and accurate conversion without any trouble. It has the ability to export Multiple Thunderbird files into single or separate PST files.

For More detail:- Thunderbird to Outlook Converter

If you are looking for a Thunderbird converter software then, MailsSoftware Thunderbird to Outlook converter tool can be the best option for you. Using this program, you can migrate the complete data of the Thunderbird profile without facing any problem.

This Thunderbird to PST Converter software provides multiple export options like TB MBOX to PST, EML, RTF, MSG, HTML, and MHTML file format. You can download the Free DEMO version of this program from the MailsSoftware official website. The DEMO pack can convert the first 20 items for free of cost.

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: