Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Free Outlook PST Repair Tool

Zaplogix Outlook PST Repair tool to repair corrupted PST file. The tool can quickly scan your broken, damaged or corrupted Outlook PST data file and convert it into a new PST file. This tool exports the PST file into Office 365.
Feature of Outlook PST Repair Software:
•Easy and fast repair corrupt Outlook PST file.
•Save repair PST file items in multiple formats such as PST, EML, MSG, TXT, RTF, MHTML and Office 365.
•Repair any size of PST file.
•Supports all MS Outlook and Windows Operating systems.
•Free download allows converting & saving 25 items per folder Outlook PST file.
•24*7 free consultant services.
For more info visit:Outlook PST Repair Tool to Recover & Fix Corrupted PST File

https://www.zaplogix.com/outlook-pst-repair.html

For those users who are looking for a free solution to repair PST file, then I would recommend Outlook users to go with ScanPST.exe (Inbox Repair Tool). But if you have severely corrupted PST file or you want to import PST file into Office 365, Live Exchange Server, new PST, EML, and MSG, then I would suggest you make use of Shoviv Outlook PST Repair tool. It has a free trial version as well.

Get More Info:

https://www.bitdataconversion.com/outlook-pst-repair.html

1. I recommend you free manual method to repair PST file which is being widely used around the world. Scanpst.exe is the right choice which is an inbox repair tool provided by Microsoft. The software is free and easy to use. Here are simple steps to fix a corrupt PST file with the help of scanpst.
  • Close the Outlook profile and open the Inbox repair tool and find one of the folders by using Microsoft Windows Explorer and click on scanpst.exe file twice quickly.
  • Here simply enter the path and name of the corrupt PST file and click “start”. However, you need to know that this tool is not capable of repairing each and every corrupted PST file.
  • After you press ‘start’, recovered data files will be saved in a new PST file.

If scanpst.exe fails to repair your damaged PST file, then you need to go for scanpst alternative software. With my personal experience, I shall recommend you to go for Stellar Repair for Outlook. The software fixes the corrupted PST file with 100% precision and integrity and has been globally recommended by Microsoft Professionals. Hope this will help you. Good Luck!!

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: