Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Free Tool PST Converter

Use a safe and reliable solution when you want to recover PST file format so a user can freely use this software KDETools PST Converter.

1. PST Converter software which can easily convert PST file format with all email components, such as Inbox, Subfolders, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Folders, and etc.
  2. User can save your files in EMLX, MSG, PDF, HTML, and etc.
  3. Software support batch conversion to convert single and multiples file without any corrupted file.
  4. Converts damaged, corrupted, and highly encrypted PST files.

Download here:  https://www.kdetools.com/pst-converter.html

I am just sharing my experience with PST to MBOX Converter tool. First, I have used this software for free, then I have purchased the software because it is easy to use and now I can say that this is the best PST to MBOX Converter application. This tool migrates the PST file with multiple file-formats like MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG etc.

Hello All,

Here is the Best Outlook PST Converter software that has a good solution to convert multiple PST files to different file format types. This is the recommended solution as it gives you an easy option for Outlook conversion. It also provides you multiple conversion options with options to manage PST files in a better way.

Hello
If you are looking for the PST utility then, i am here with a suggestion for using a perfect utility. This utility can convert PST to MBOX, MSG, HTML, EML, EMLX etc. The accuracy of this tool is 100% as its maintains the originality of the documents. This tool is available for all window version. The demo version of this tool is available for converting limited numbers of PST files easily

Outlook pst Converter is a comprehensive software that allows you to import PST files to multiple email servers.The tool is equipped with a highly optimized algorithm and also provides a simple and self-intuitive graphic user interface which makes it easy to use and effective. The tool performs the process in a manner that no data get changed or altered and it also keeps the folder hierarchy the same as the original file.https://www.pcinfotools.com/outlook-pst-converter/

We all know that it is hard to convert PST files manually. Therefore, it is recommended to use professional software to convert your Outlook PST files. The tool named PST Exporter can export your Outlook PST files into different file formats. This tool has some amazing features which which assist users in the safe and secure migration of PST files. These features includes:

• Perfectly converts all PST files to 16 formats like MBOX, PDF, HTML, EML, etc.
  •  Advanced and Standard Mode for the conversion process.
  •  Open PST files into different email clients such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.
  •  If a converted file is more than 500 MB then it can be splitted by PST Exporter.
  •  Holds the same Hierarchy as the original folder.
  •  Ability to change the PST file to ICS and Vcard.
  •  It allows the user to use the renaming files option.
  •  Examine the file on the basis of Dates and Names.
  •  Simple and easy to understand GUI.

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: