Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How can I Repair PowerPoint files

I would like to recommend you to use this professional powerpoint file recovery software which can repair powerpoint files such as .ppt, .pps, .ppsx and .pptx files in original format. This PowerPoint File Recovery Tool efficiently recovers all PPT files objects such as tables, columns, media files, images, photos, word art, banners, animations and corrupted master slides.

This software is 100% safe and secure, it keep safe your original formatting as it was before recovery. It extracts data from corrupt .ppt file and creates new .ppt file with the data extracted. It also creates a text file containing data extracted from .ppt file. Extracts text, formatting, table, bulleted lists, embedded images, charts, drawings etc.

All users both technical or non technical can easily use this reliable software without any technical skill. it has brilliant and enhanced easy to use user friendly interface and support all version of MS PowerPoint such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000.

It provide some discount coupon for users to get some heavy discount on checkout page.

Visit here to know more:- https://www.filesrecoverytools.com/powerpoint-file-recovery.html

Method 1: Open an existing presentation
On the File menu, select Open.
In PowerPoint 2007 select the Microsoft Office Button.
Select a different presentation, and then select Open.
If this presentation opens and seems to be undamaged, go to Method 3 in this section. Otherwise, go to Method 2 to create a new presentation.

Method 2: Create a new presentation
Step 1: Create the presentation
On the File menu, select New, and then Welcome to PowerPoint (or Introducing PowerPoint 2010).
In PowerPoint 2007, select Installed Templates, and then select Introducing PowerPoint 2007.
Select Create. This process creates a presentation that is based on the template.
On the File menu, select Save.
In PowerPoint 2007 select the Microsoft Office Button, and then select Save.
Type a name for the presentation, and then select Save.
Exit PowerPoint.
Step 2: Open the new presentation
On the File menu, select Open.
In PowerPoint 2007 select the Microsoft Office Button, and then select Open.
Select the new presentation, and then select Open.
If you cannot open or save the new presentation, go to Method 3.

If you cannot create a new presentation, PowerPoint may be damaged and a repair should be initiated. (See Method 3, Part 2 below.)

Why do you need to repair it if you can just add a new for free? How? Easy! Check it out here hislide.io I suggested this website as I am using it on the regular basis, they update new template regularly and also offer free icons, free GIFs at the same time.

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: