Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How to Convert Quicken Data to QuickBooks Desktop?

Have you decided to convert your data from quicken to QuickBooks? well, if yes, then this post will be of great assistance to you. In this post, we will guide you with step by step process to convert your data from quicken to QuickBooks desktop without risking the data and security. Thus, make sure to stick around till the end.

Or you can also get in touch with QuickBooks technical assistance team anytime to get an immediate help. We are a team of technically sound QuickBooks professionals, who work round the clock to provide breast possible support services instantly.

Steps to Convert Quicken Data into QuickBooks Desktop Data

Before using this tool to convert Quicken data to QuickBooks desktop, the user needs to ensure that he/she is not having another version installed already.

1. The user is supposed to download the version of converter tool that matches the year version of QuickBooks desktop

1. And then install and convert
    • For this, the user needs to launch the downloaded Quicken converter and select next
    • Now, select I accept terms in the license agreement and hit next again
    • After that start with the installation by select next and install tabs respectively
    • Once done with that select launch Quicken converter and hit finish
    • Select the I am transferring data from Quicken for windows and select get started tab

I-am-transferring-data-from-Quicken-for-windows-Screenshot-Image

• Now, select open a data file located on this system and then select file
  • After that browse to select the Quicken file and hit ok tab

Convert-Quicken-file-to-QuickBooks-Screenshot-Image

• Also select convert it and hit ok button.
  • To save the new Quicken data file, select save and also select exit

By now, we believe that the data might have been Converted Quicken Data to QuickBooks Desktop. However, in case of any sort of issue or if you are stuck at any point of time, then feel free to get in contact with QuickBooks desktop technical support number i.e. 1-800-761-1787. The support team will provide you with immediate technical assistance.

You may also like: Back up your QuickBooks Desktop company file

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: