Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3?

Download and convert Spotify songs to mp3 and then you can enjoy the songs anywhere offline, I have ever used UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter to directly download Spotify music to MP3 and save onto the computer with 5x faster speed. Features:
Convert Spotify music/ Playlist to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV
Preserve the quality of the original sound; Keep ID3 Tags and all metadata
Simple and innovative user Interface; 5X Faster conversion speed
Burn Spotify music to CD or set Spotify music as phone's ringtone
Play Spotify music on MP3 player
Highly compatible with the latest platforms and Spotify
Here you can learn how to download Spotify music to MP3

As we all know, all music from Spotify is protected by DRM protection. Before converting, we must remove all protection. So we can utilize a Spotify music converter to remove all protection and convert Spotify music to mp3. You can choose the trial version of Spotify music converter for windows or Spotify music converter for mac for using at first.

For removing DRM from Spotify, I had ever used Spotify Music Converter, which is designed by DRmare. I think it works better. It let me enjoy Spotify music without paying any fees, and the audio it output is of good quality. After it converts the music, I can listen to Spotify music on other devices. If necessary, you could try it.

Here are so many Spotify music converter tools, which are designed to convert Spotify music to MP3 for playback well on all devices. Besides, I have also found a professional and similar tool like above tools.

So which one to choose? Before doing the final decision, I have tried all of them one by one. Finally I think the one I found, called AudFree Spotify Playlist Converter wins.

It works at 5X faster speed when downloading and converting Spotify files to MP3 or other common files, like FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B. Now, I can listen to Spotify MP3 files on any MP3 player offline without any problem. As for the detailed tutorial to convert Spotify to MP3, please visit this page: Convert Spotify to MP3? It's Easy!

As I know, spotify officially don't allow to convert mp3. But don't worry, you can still use the third party Spotify music converter to help you convert Spotify music to mp3.

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: