Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How to Convert Windows Live Mail Contacts to Outlook?

With the use of eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Contacts Converter Software, you can securely and instantly convert Windows Live Mail Contacts to Outlook file. When I used this tool so I get many useful features like in one click it automatically fetches WLM Contacts file from the system. This tool is specially offered trail version to every user by helping the user is able to convert 10 items from each WLM Contacts file without money.

For More Details:- Live Mail Contacts to Outlook

Easily transfer your contacts from Windows live Mail to Outlook by this simple article:- https://www.softaken.com/kb/transfer-windows-live-mail-emails-and-contacts-to-outlook-2016

You can easily export Windows Live Mail contacts from EML file to MS Outlook using vMail EML Converter Software. This tool can easily restore all data including messages and contacts from EML file and export to PST file.  This software also allows you to select and deselect different folders and items before the conversion process. There is no risk of data loss with this EML converter. After EML to PST Conversion, you can easily import the PST file in any version of MS Outlook App to access your contacts from Windows Live Mail.

eml to pst converter

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: