Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How to Migrate Lotus Notes (NSF) to Outlook PST file formats?

Immediately, download eSoftTools Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Software. This software can migrate NSF files information step by step in a secure way. The following step is:-

1. Open the software from any browser.
2. Then, select the NSF files
3. Here, a preview window is open to the mailbox.
4. Choose any mailbox items for conversion.
5. Click on the convert option.
It provides a free demo version facility to save NSF items from each folder.

Explore More:- NSF to PST Converter

A long time ago, I faced the same problem and I used many manual methods but they all were too lengthy and complex. Then I used NSF to PST Converter and got an instant solution to my problem. So, I would suggest you use Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter rather than searching for solutions and testing these methods.

With The NSF to PST Converter software allows users to convert unlimited Lotus Notes.NSF files. It successfully exports Lotus Notes to Ms. Outlook and converts NSF to PST with text, attachments, folders, and subfolders, Message properties like to, from, cc, bcc, sent/receive dates and times, Calendar items, Task items, Encrypted email, and attachments.

To migrate Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST file format, use NSF to PST Converter Tool. It is the best GUI based application that maintains folder hierarchies, rich text formatting, and attachments. With this NSF converter, you do not need to learn any technical principles even any expertise is not required. The demo version of NSF to PST converter allows the first 20 email migration from each folder.

More Info- http://www.nsfto.com/pst/

NSF to PST Conversion a great utility as this seems to be a quick tool for me when. NSF to PST by exporting all your emails, calendars, journal, tasks, etc. Free Trial version which Transfers the first 10 items from each folder. NSF file into PST without facing any kind of problems. This utility Supports NSF versions 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0.2, 9.0, and 9.0.1. This Software Supports MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.

SysBud NSF to PST Converter is a perfect and professional tool to convert NSF file into PST file format. Using this solution users can transfer NSF to PST, MBOX, EML, Office 365, Live Exchange Server and other formats. It also offers to split large  NSF file into small PSTs.  As well as, it is able to merge multiple PST file into a PST file. Here user can export some selected NSF email/files/folders into PST file format.

For more details:- NSF to PST

Just download eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software that rapidly migrates Lotus Notes to Outlook PST and also in various file formats such as EML, ICS, HTML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG and so on. This NSF to PST Converter converts NSF files with mailbox items like emails, tasks, drafts, journals, calendars, and contacts. All the large size Lotus Notes NSF file can be converted. Batch process can be performed through batch process feature.

Read more: Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook

Download MailsDaddy Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool to perform a quick, hassle-free process to convert NSF to PST. With this handy NSF Converter tool, a non-technical user can export NSF emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc. in PST, EML, EMLx, MSG, MBOX, HTML, MHTML, and RTF formats. It migrates the Lotus Notes data in Office 365 and the Live Exchange Server platform. Get the free version of the tool from here: http://www.lotusnotetooutlook.com

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: