Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How to Split Outlook PST file by using PST Splitter

If you want to divide large size Outlook PST file in multiple small PST files then I would like to suggest you use MailsDaddy PST Split Tool. It easily adds single and multiple PST files at a time. The software provides a four different option to segment the Outlook PST file such as- Split by date, Split by size, Split by folder and Split by email id. It also provides a free demo version for the users. The demo version of the software also split the large Outlook PST file into several PST with the help of Date, Email ID, and Folder options and allow segment of 20 items from per folder.

If you want to split your large PST file into another format, you can try this ToolsGround Split Outlook PST Software, This software is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as emails, folders, contacts, calendars, journals, etc.

More Info:- https://www.toolsground.com/split-outlook-pst/

Hello!

We can easily split the large PST files into single PST files by the use of the KDETools PST Splitter.

Featured:

• This tool distribute the large PST files by date, size, year and folder according to your needs.
  • It is easily capable of ANSI and UNICODE.
  • This Software easily splits the large PST files without installing MS-Outlook.
  • It supports all the Windows Version and Outlook Version.

More Details: http://www.pst-splitter.com/

There are multiple methods available that Split PST File into smaller ones. I found this solution that can easily split large sized PST files into small outlook data files. You can Split your file by size, year and folder according to your needs. I used this utility when my outlook was slow and facing memory issues.

You can easily split your large PST file into small files with the help of two methods. The first is the Manual method and the other one is third party software. For the best and secure way, I would suggest you third-party software, Split Outlook PST. It can split multiple oversized PST files into small PST files.

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: