Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How to Unlock iPhone without Password?

If you forgot your iPhone passcode, and you enter the wrong passcode too many times, you’ll see a message that "Your iPhone is disabled, try again in 5 minutes", it means your device is locked. However, how to unlock iPhone if forgot passcode? Learn how to unlock iPhone passcode, please follow the steps to remove passcode on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you need to use a 3rd iPhone unlock tool.

No matter you forgot the passcode or iPhone screen is broken, you can unlock it without input passcode, you can unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes.

The easiest way to unlock iPhone without passcode is using a professional iPhone unlocking tool - UkeySoft Unlocker, this iPhone unlock tool not only to can help you remove iPhone passcode, but also to unlock Apple ID and remove iCloud account if you forgot the password. It lets you unlock your iPhone like a Pro but in just a few clicks.

What it can do?

1.Easily remove any passcode, Face ID, Touch ID from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
2.Unlock a disabled, lock-screen, black screen or screen-broken iPhone without iTunes.
3.Remove Apple ID without password.

Guide: How to Unlock iPhone without Password

Step 1. Launch the iPhone Unlocker and connect iPhone to the comptuer
Step 2. Download firmware package for iPhone and install it
Step 3. Start to remove iPhone screen password

Now, you can set up the device and access it without input password.

Thank you!!!

Your explanation is too good about how to unlock the iPhone without a password. The content of information is helpful for the user. I hope will you will continuously post the content about the mobile phone. If you are looking for Mobile service so you can visit our website iPhone Repair Dubai

Thanks for sharing. Actually, in addition to using an iOS device unlocker software on Mac or Win, you can also put the iPhone into recovery mode and restore it with iTunes to unlock the passcode. If iTunes fails to work, try iCloud. But using iCloud requires that Find My iPhone is enabled and iPhone is connected with a network. Hope these are helpful.

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: