Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mobile Version of thesanguy.com

I've been working on alternate display options for thesanguy.com when accessed on mobile devices.  A new much more mobile-friendly theme will auto-display when this site is accessed on a mobile device, however I plan on making changes to it in the coming months to make it even better and easier to use.

I'm also starting development on a free iOS app for this site to make my most accessed content even easier to use.  I'll post again in the future when the app is available in the Apple App Store.

Development continues on my iOS app for The SAN Guy.  The initial version is nearing completion and I hope to submit it to Apple within the next few weeks.

I made a few more tweaks to the design.  All of the content I wanted to include is in there now, but I'm still contemplating some additional features to add.  I'm pretty happy with the result so far!

The main page of the application will link directly to RSS feeds from my website so it will always be up to date.  I added new RSS specific pages over the last few days that will be used by the iOS app, listed below.  Google must have picked up on them immediately, as a few of the pages quickly shot up the list to be the most viewed on my site in the last 24 hours. 🙂  I'm probably going to continue to work on graphics changes, I'm not 100% happy with the look of some of the icons used in the app and on these pages.

rss-cli-brocade

rss-cli-emc

rss-cli-hp

rss-cli-netapp

rss-guides-brocade

rss-guides-emc

rss-guides-netapp

rss-guides-performance

rss-scripting-brocade

rss-scripting-datadomain

rss-scripting-isilon

rss-scripting-pure

rss-scripting-vnx

rss-troubleshooting-brocade

rss-troubleshooting-emc

rss-feed

rss-articles-storage

Mobile App specific support will be included, so I created a sub forum for that purpose.  Future updates about the app will be posted there.

The app is now available in the App Store

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: