Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

PST to MBOX Converter online

I will recommend to you amazing third-party technology of KDETools for PST to MBOX Converter online software that has best tool for recovery MS Outlook PST files and also manage PST files into MBOX Thunderbird file  formats including many file formats such as- Zimbra, Gmail, Office 365, Live Exchange Server, PST, HTML, MSG, PDF, EMLX, EML, and etc.

by helping its utility you can simply scans damaged MS Outlook PST files to again access & convert PST data in MBOX Thunderbird format is very easy and free. You just need to install Thunderbird mailbox and configure it with Gmail or any other service provider. After that, transfer PST files into Thunderbird using Drag n Drop method >> Now go to Thunderbird default location and take your MBOX data.

Click on "Browse" button to select destination path.
Select MBOX as Export option for supported 20+ Email Client.

More Info- https://www.kdetools.com/pst/mbox/

I would like to recommend to you use PST to MBOX Conversion Tool - an advanced utility to convert batch PST files to MBOX file format with all emails, formatting, and attachments. This software was suitable for all the editions of MS Outlook and Windows OS including the latest Windows 10.

Want a solution to convert PST to MBOX format with its all attachments? Is it so then I will recommend you to choose PST to MBOX Converter. It is the great option for the users to save emails from PST files to MBOX format along with attachments, folders, etc. This software is a decent and one of the solution for the conversion of PST files into MBOX easily and quickly.

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: