Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

skype for business login error

i would think this is a simple matter (like what Skype was before) but no.

we have O365 account and trying to configure or rather login to Skype for Business but we keep getting login error.

ccording to the KB2566790 we should add some DNS entries in our DNS servers. now before diving into that, i'd like to know for those who fixed the login issue, is it correct? no suprise hiccups?

additional: the above error is from a computer in our domain. from a smartphone using ISP connection, we also cannot login using Skype for Business. same cannot find server problem. so i guess editing our DNS servers to include what is suggested above will also not work.

Try checking your attributes this way:

Attributes for Skype for business online are, and should be set to:

msRTCSIP – DeploymentLocator   - NOT SET
msRTCSIP – FederationEnabled    - NOT SET
msRTCSIP -InternetAccessEnabled  - NOT SET
msRTCSIP-Line          - NOT SET
msRTCSIP -OptionFlag         - NOT SET
msRTCSIP -PrimaryHomeServer     - NOT SET
msRTCSIP –PrimaryUserAddress   - SIP:username@*UPN*.com
msRTCSIP –UserEnabled        - set to TRUE
msRTCSIP-PrimaryHomeServer   - NOT SET

This last one must have been hidden on you due to filtering:

ProxyAddress - SIP:username@*UPN*.com

After successfully following these steps, I hope you'll be able to login to Skype for Business.

Regards.

Such a nice article provide i want to appreciate this amazing blog such a wonder full article provide dude

Joe Exotic Jacket

I’m very satisfied to look your post. Thanks a lot. I liked your blog. Thanks for info and sharing.good job best of luck. Top Gun Jacket

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! black widow costume

It's Such an amazing Article I really Love that one Now you can also get some special Coupon Codes From Cloroom coupon Codes, So hurry up Get Your's Now!!

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: