Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What is an easy way to Convert OST into PST format?

If you want to Convert OST file to Outlook PST file then I want to Suggest you try this third party tool Regain OST to PST Converter that can Convert OST file to PST file easily. This Converter tool smoothly extracts all the data in OST files and stores them securely in new PST file. This Software gives you free trial version and In free trial version you can save 30 emails per folder at free of cost.

CheckOut this tool free trial version from here: http://www.convertostintopstfile.com

I understand your situation and would like to recommend you the best tool for conversion of OST files to PST and multiple file formats. OST file exporter is a powerful tool for instant recovery and conversion of complete OST files. The interface of the software is simple to understand. Any new user can easily operate the tool.

For more info: http://www.ostfileexporter.com/

Hi, if you want to convert your OST file to PST file format. If you are connected to Exchange then you can use the Export feature of MS Outlook application. But if you are not connected to Exchange then you can use OST to PST converter application. This is a reliable solution to migrate the Outlook OST file to PST file format. For complete info, the user can refer to convert OST to PST Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019.

When you are looking for an easy way to convert  OST file to PST format then you must try Microsoft OST to PST converter by KDETools. All you need to do is to open OST file in this software and select Save to PST option. Apart from this, this software also saves the OST files into MSG, vCard, vCal etc. It converts all the OST mailbox contents(Journals, contacts, attachments, notes etc) without any data loss and works for all the versions of Windows & Outlook.

One of my friends recommends me OST to PST Migration which proves itself best converter tool of OST to Outlook. It's batch choice is an amazing way to transfer limitless OST files to Outlook using one click. And, Outlook installation not needed. This is available in free demo version for users who check the utility before to buy it. So, it can be also the advance service of this software. For more information visit here: https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/

KDETools OST to PST converter is the easiest way for the conversion of OST files into PST. This tool is easy to use with many features like converts corrupted files, conversion of multiple ost files, preview of files before converting, conversion in different formats such as MBOX, PST, EML, EMLX and many more.

Convert OST to PST for Outlook and get trial version KDETools official website.

Microsoft OST to PST converter and full similarity with Windows, works with any adaptation of Microsoft Outlook and parses even vast post boxes of OST arrange. OST to PST transformation instrument offers a simple interface so clients may begin working promptly. Gets to and changes over secret word ensured OST documents and does not require Windows Domain Controller to change over letter drops. OST to PST Converter apparatus gives yield information in various configurations, including EML, VCF, MSG, TXT and PST records. You can use it free Demo version.

Download - Microsoft OST to PST Converter

Advertisements

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: