Login     Logout     Register     My Account

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What is the most reliable solution for local Gmail Backup

For Local Gmail Backup I want to suggest you this most Reliable solution Regain Gmail Backup tool. You can take the backup of Gmail Account in many other file formats like: PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, vCal, vCard etc. This Software has selective Backup feature where you can create backups of only those files which you select for backup. before buy this software I want to suggest you try this software free trial version where you can easily check the performance of this application.

For the backup of Gmail account you can try Gmail backup tool they help to create the backup of your Gmail account they backup your account in a few steps like.
The first step is to install and run software
Second,Gmail username and password is required for connecting to your Gmail account therefor
The third step is to select whose mail you want to backup
The last step is a select export option (EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, PST) file format that as per requirement and the export data accessed to any version of outlook, apple mail, window live mail and other client and select output directory where do you want to save and then click process now button.

For more information visit here:-https://www.osttopstapp.com/gmail-backup.html

I suggest you to use professional tool named Gmail Backup tool to take backup of Gmail emails on your local drive. This professional tool save your Gmail mailboxes with all its attachments. The features of this professional tool are given below which make it unique from its competitor:

• Backup all Gmail mailbox data including Emails, Contacts, Calendar, and G-Drive items.
  • Download and backup all Gmail emails with their attachments.
  • Option to Gmail emails in PDF, HTML, EML, EMLX, TXT, MSG, MBOX, etc. file formats.
  • Download Gmail Backup folders to the desired location accurately.
  • Feature of renaming the resultant file available.
  • User can export Gmail data to many email clients such as Yahoo, Outlook, Thunderbird and other Gmail account.
  • Use the "Delete After Download" option after archiving the emails to delete the mailbox items.

Try Gmail Backup Software to instantly and securely backup the unlimited Gmail messages to local system in just a single go. It offers the best platform to migrate and save the backup files without any hassle.

Some other fetaures of Gmail Backup Tool:-

1. Save Gmail files to GSuite or other webmail accounts.
  2. Offers the users to backup the files into multiple formats such as PST, PDF, EML, etc.
  3. Designed with an advanced filter tool to backup the selected files.
  4. Offers the users to backup unlimited Gmail files at once.

Read more details at:- https://www.mailsbackup.com/gmail/

Enterprise Storage Engineer

%d bloggers like this: